by Logan Finney, Idaho Reports
31 men affiliated with white nationalist group Patriot Front from 12 states were arrested in Coeur d’Alene on Saturday, June 11, near a LGBTQ+ pride event at a downtown park.
In a press conference shortly after the arrests, Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White said a concerned citizen called 9-1-1 to report what “looked like a little army” of uniformly dressed, masked men in a hotel parking lot loading into the back of a U-Haul truck.
“I would gladly arrest 31 individuals, who were coming to riot in our city, for a misdemeanor rather than have them participate in some sort of seriously disruptive event – which is exactly what they were planning,” Lee said.
- Jared Michael Boyce, age 27, of Springville, Utah
- Nathan David Brenner, age 26, of Louisville, Colorado
- Colton Michael Brown, age 23, of Ravensdale, Washington
- Josiah Daniel Buster, age 24, of Watauga, Texas
- Mishael Joshua Buster, age 22, of Spokane, Washington
- Devin Wayne Center, age22, of Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Dylan Carter Corio, age 21, of Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Winston Worth Durham, age 21, of Genesee, Idaho
- Garret Joseph Garland, age 23, of Freeburg, Illinois
- Branden Mitchel Haney, age 35, of Kaysville, Utah
- Richard Jacob Jessop, age 21, of Idaho Falls, Idaho
- James Julius Johnson, age 36, of Concrete, Washington
- James Michael Johnson, age 40, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Connor Patrick Moran, age 23, of Watauga, Texas
- Kieran Padraig Morris, age 27, of Haslet, Texas
- Lawrence Alexander Norman, age 32, of Prospect, Oregon
- Justin Michael O’Leary, age 27, of Des Moines, Washington
- Cameron Kathan Pruitt, age 23, of Midway, Utah
- Forrest Clark Rankin, age 28, of Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Thomas Ryan Rousseau, age 23, of Grapevine, Texas – Patriot Front founder
- Conor James Ryan, age 23, of Thornton, Colorado
- Spencer Thomas Simpson, age 20, of Ellensburg, Washington
- Alexander Nicholai Sisenstein, age 27, of Midvale, Utah
- Derek Joseph Smith, age 24, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Dakota Ray Tabler, age 29, of West Valley City, Utah
- Steven Derrick Tucker, age 30, of Haslet, Texas
- Wesley Evan Van Horn, age 34, of Lexington, Alabama
- Mitchell Frederick Wagner, age 24, of Florissant, Missouri
- Nathaniel Taylor Whitfield, age 24, of Elk Ridge, Utah
- Graham Jones Whitsom, age 31, of Haslet, Texas
- Robert Benjamin Whitted, age 22, of Conroe, Texas
All posted bail and are scheduled in court July 18, the Coeur d’Alene Press reports.
Coeur d’Alene Press reporter Kaye Thornbrugh joined the Idaho Reports podcast on Tuesday to go over the incident and what has been learned since.