Idaho Reports returns to Storyfort


The Idaho Reports team has made the difficult decision to cancel our Sept. 24 Storyfort event. While our panel was scheduled at an outdoor venue, and Treefort organizers are requiring either proof of vaccination or a recent negative test to attend, we are concerned about sending the wrong message if we were to participate in a festival that draws thousands of people to downtown Boise, as we continue to cover the implications of statewide crisis standards of care.

We want to thank the Storyfort and Treefort organizers for their understanding, as well as their efforts to conduct a safe event.

Treefort requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative PCR test within the past 48 hours for all festival participants. Go to for more information.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: